Discord Security Audits
We offer two types of Discord Security Audits (can be combined):
- Black Box Audit is a security audit in which all details
of the IT Systems (like Discord Roles, User and Staff Permission, Webhooks, Bots, etc.) remain
unknown. The auditor tries to get access to the internal systems, by getting himself an overview
of the IT landscape and spot potential attack surfaces which can be compromised to gain access
to elevated permission.
- White Box Audit is a security audit in which all details
of the IT Systems are known to the auditor. In this stage, the auditor checks for known vulnerabilities,
the correct and secure implementation of best-practices (permissions, settings etc.) and additional
bots that have been invited to the server.
- The findings will be classified in the following manner:
- Low Risk: Does not effect Server or User Security
- Medium Risk: Can effect Server or User Security
- High Risk: Highly effects Server or User Security
As a fundamental principle, every team member involved places a paramount emphasis on
maintaining the strictest confidentiality for all findings and audit reports within the
context of IT security.
Experience Discord Security