We offer two types of Discord Security Audits (can be combined):
- Black Box Audit is a security audit in which all details of the
IT Systems (like Discord Roles, User and Staff Permission, Webhooks, Bots, etc.) remain unknown.
The auditor tries to get access to the internal systems, by getting himself an overview of the
IT landscape and spot potential attack surfaces which can be compromised to gain access to elevated
- White Box Audit is a security audit in which all details of the
IT Systems are known to the auditor. In this stage, the auditor checks for known vulnerabilities,
the correct and secure implementation of best-practices (permissions, settings etc.) and additional
bots that have been invited to the server.
- The findings will be classified in the following manner:
- Low Risk: Does not effect Server or User Security
- Medium Risk: Can effect Server or User Security
- High Risk: Highly effects Server or User Security
- Fully branded white label solution available.
All team members involved treat all findings and audit reports as highly confidential by default.